Get your tickets now for the most energizing and exciting Father's Day event in the Seaport District. Sail into the harbor with your grandfather, father, brother, friend or anyone you'd like celebrate!
Use promo code, "dadhat" at checkout for $5 off every father's ticket and a free Roseway baseball cap!
This sail serves two purposes: it is an opportunity for World Ocean School to open Roseway to the public, sharing her unique role as an active National Historic Landmark, and it serves as a source of revenue for the World Ocean School’s ongoing educational programs. All proceeds support educational programming aboard Roseway for Boston public school students.
Reservations are required. Pick-up and drop-off at the Moakley Federal Courthouse Dock (2 Northern Ave.) in downtown Boston. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Roseway sails rain or shine unless conditions are unsafe. In such cases we will contact you prior to the sail for re-scheduling.
A couple of things to know before you purchase tickets:
- Beer, wine, soda and water are available for purchase on board. You are welcome to bring your own snacks. In order to consume alcoholic beverages on this sail, you must be 21 years of age. A photo I.D. will be required upon boarding.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you find you are unable to use them, you can apply your tickets to another event or date; you can gift them to someone else to use; or you can turn them into a tax-deductible donation to the World Ocean School.
How to find us: Boston is a walking city with very limited parking, so we recommend you do not drive to the dock location. The Courthouse Dock is located less than a block from the Silver Line MBTA station, next to the old Daily Catch Restaurant at 2 Northern Avenue.
The closest MBTA stops are:
- Courthouse - Silver Line - about a 3 minute walk
- South Station - Red Line, Silver Line, Commuter Rail - about an 11 minute walk
- Aquarium - Blue Line - about a 13 minute walk
- Downtown Crossing - Orange Line, Red Line - about a 16 minute walk
Questions? Contact us (617) 816-9247 or email@example.com