Envoy Lunch Sails: June 21, June 25, June 28, August 29, September 13
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Lunch menu options are in the sidebar and must be added to your ticket order.
Break up your day with a relaxing lunch sail aboard Roseway. Join us for a spirited two- hour harbor sail aboard Boston’s only historic tall ship. Help us raise the sails, take the helm, explore below decks, or just sit back and enjoy the summer breezes and Boston’s beautiful cityscape.
Choose from a variety of decadent New England summer staples with a twist; specially designed for Roseway by two- time Chopped Champion and The Envoy Hotel's Executive Chef, Chef Tatiana Rosana.
Chef Rosana heads Outlook Kitchen, Lookout Rooftop and Bar as well as The Envoy Hotel’s in-room dining as the Executive Chef. Inspired by her wife’s Korean heritage, her own Cuban background, French training and New England experience, Chef Rosana is guided by her curiosity and openness to new cuisines. Since joining the team at The Envoy Hotel, she has competed on The Food Network’s Beat Bobby Flay, Chopped and Chopped Champions winning twice and earning the title of two-time Chopped Champion.
These sails serve two purposes: they are an opportunity for World Ocean School to open Roseway to the public, sharing her unique role as an active National Historic Landmark, and they serve as a source of revenue for the World Ocean School’s ongoing educational programs. All proceeds support our programs.
Reservations are required. Pick-up and drop-off at the Moakley Federal Courthouse Dock (2 Northern Ave.) in downtown Boston. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Roseway sails rain or shine unless conditions are unsafe. In such cases we will contact you prior to the sail for re-scheduling.
Dates: See the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the page for available dates and times. We frequently add new sail dates, so check back often!
Tickets: Purchase Envoy Lunch Sail tickets up to three days before the sail date using the checkout system in the sidebar.
A couple of things to know before you purchase tickets:
- Beer, wine, soda and water are available for purchase on board. You are welcome to bring your own snacks. In order to consume alcoholic beverages on this sail, you must be 21 years of age. A photo I.D. will be required upon boarding.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you find you are unable to use them, you can apply your tickets to another event or date; you can gift them to someone else to use; or you can turn them into a tax-deductible donation to the World Ocean School.
How to find us: Boston is a walking city with very limited parking, so we recommend you do not drive to the dock location. The Courthouse Dock is located less than a block from the Silver Line MBTA station, next to the old Daily Catch Restaurant at 2 Northern Avenue.
The closest MBTA stops are:
- Courthouse - Silver Line - about a 3 minute walk
- South Station - Red Line, Silver Line, Commuter Rail - about an 11 minute walk
- Aquarium - Blue Line - about a 13 minute walk
- Downtown Crossing - Orange Line, Red Line - about a 16 minute walk
Questions? Contact us (617) 816-9247 or firstname.lastname@example.org