What better way to cap a fantastic summer than with fireworks on Boston Harbor? Thanks to generous sponsors and the hard work of the Boston Harbor Association, the harbor will be lit up with a Labor Day Fireworks spectacular! Get front row seats on Boston’s Historic Tall Ship, Roseway. We’ll be serving up a good time (as well as sodas, beer, and wine).
Saturday, September 2, 2017
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Get your tickets now! (includes drinks)
Roseway will depart from, and return to the Moakley Federal Courthouse dock at 2 Northern Avenue in downtown Boston.
All proceeds support the educational programs of the World Ocean School aboard the historic schooner Roseway. As such half of your ticket price is a tax-deductible donation.
A couple of things to know before you purchase tickets:
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages on this sail, you must be 21 years of age. A photo I.D. will be required upon boarding.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you find you are unable to use them, you can apply your tickets to another event or date; you can gift them to someone else to use; or you can turn them into a tax-deductible donation to the World Ocean School.
Boston is a walking city, with great public transportation, so we don’t ever recommend driving. If you need to, there are several parking garages in the area.
The closest MBTA stops are:
- Courthouse - Silver Line - about a 3 minute walk
- South Station - Red Line, Silver Line, Commuter Rail - about an 11 minute walk
- Aquarium - Blue Line - about a 13 minute walk
- Downtown Crossing - Orange Line, Red Line - about a 16 minute walk